Today on StrippedBare FM we have the pleasure of talking to Teresa Picciano.
She is a:
- Screenplay writer, producer and lead actor of the short film entitled “Fifty-five”
- Lead actor in Tad Mozel’s play “Impromptu”
- Actor for the award-winning original TV series “19-2”
- Lead actor in a play named “Carma” at the Fringe Festival
- Columnist, reporter and TV host for MAtv.
Teresa’s inspirational story:
In this episode, Teresa shares her story of how her life and mindset changed direction at the age of 50 and how that change inspired her to quit a very well-paying job in communications and go after her dreams.
In this interview, Teresa reveals that she was diagnosed with stage 2 lung cancer. That diagnosis shook her reality and awakened to pursue her passion, which was acting.
Now she is a successful actress, producer and screenplay writer. She speaks about the challenges in this industry and how she managed to go through all the struggles and rejections.